Traditional style Lakeland cottage in Windermere Village. It comfortably accommodates up to 6 adults and up to 2 additional children.
- It is situated in a quiet, friendly street in easy reach of transport, shops including supermarket, pubs and restaurants.
- The cottage has a modern kitchen, breakfast room, two bathrooms and central heating.
- A garden at the back of the house has garden furniture for eating outside in the summer or just enjoying the sunshine.
- A short stroll from the cottage brings you to Lake Windermere and overlooking Adelaide Hill from where there are beautiful panoramic views of the nearby mountains.
- The area is ideal for touring, canoeing, sailing, walking and climbing.
- There are many footpaths near the house for low-level family walks and there is easy access to the Higher Fells.
- The cottage has 3 floors
- The Sitting Room has a flat-screen digital TV, Video, DVD and CD player.
- The dining room has a pine table seating eight people. A further door in the dining rooom opens into the kitchen/breakfast room.
- Kitchen is modern and well- equipped with fridge, gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. In the rear of the kitchen is a breakfast room with a patio door opening to the garden
- The first floor has a large double bedroom with a double bed and an extra singlr bed. A second smaller bedroom has also a double bed.
- On the second floor, there is a large attic bedroom that has a twin bed and two Z-beds suitable for children or young teenagers.
- Adjacent to the attic bedroom is a recently modernised bathroom with w.c., bath and electric shower.
- Another bathroom with shower and toilet is located on the ground floor off the breakfast room.
- Outside there is a small patio with table and chairs and a grassy area where children can safely play.
- Street Parking is readily available at the front of the house.
- Pets by prior arrangement.
- Linen is not usually provided
- No smoking